Librarian is a simple game archive management tool created by Nyerguds.
It was originally created for the Mythos LIB archives. Later, it got merged with a small tool to dump the contents of Sierra/Dynamix Resource files, and evolved into a more general tool to open and edit archives.
Platform and license
The program is written in C# on the .Net framework v3.5. The code is released under the WTF Public License, meaning it can be used without restriction.
As of v1.0.4, the supported types are:
- Mythos Software LIB v1 and v2
- Westwood Studios PAK v1/v2/v3
- Sierra/Dynamix archives v1 and (read-only) v2
- Ren'Py archives (read-only)
- Interactive Girls Club M3/SLB archives
- KORT.SND archive from King Arthur's K.O.R.T.
- Cryo's Dune CD DAT Archives (read-only)
- SelectWare Technologies Archive (read-only)
- Genus Microprogramming GX Archive (read-only)
- MPS Labs Catalog v1 & v2