The game's executable is a 32-bit Linear Executable loaded by the DOS4GW 16-bit extender. It was built with the Watcom C/C++ tool suite.
The following file formats are used by this game.
|*.IMG||GIF with modified signature ("IMAGEX" instead of standard "GIF87a")||Fullscreen/backdrop graphics|
|*.SPR||Simple package of Raw VGA Images||Sprites|
Transcode the file, XOR-ing every byte read with 0x55, the file now looks like a structured text file:
- the person talking, matched with regex
- the person quotes, matched with regex
- goto step 1, repeat until EOF
/ PROFESSIONAL "SO, UH. DO YOU THINK YOU COULD GIVE ME A RIDE LITTLE BUDDY? I'M IN A BIT OF A RUSH.",
Each level is constituted of three files, e.g. CITY.BLK, CITY.BSP, CITY.MAP.
- read an UINT16LE, this is the map width
- read an UINT16LE, this is the map height
width * heighttiles as UINT16LE
aybe for the ENC format.