< XargonJump to navigation Jump to search
- There is an undocumented "/TEST" parameter which will show the detected CPU speed as a number on the hardware detection screen. According to the source code, an 8MHz 286 gives a value of 5452, a 16MHz 386 is 17819, and a 33MHz 386 is 36392.
The following key combinations work while the game is being played.
- Press F7 three times
- Full health, all keys and temporary invincibility
- Press Z three times
- Replace the yellow high score number with a blue number representing the amount of free memory in bytes
The source code release has additional functions that were removed from the commercial release.
- Press W three times
- Print the keycode of keys as they are pressed
- Press R and E
- Record (R) and End Recording (E) of a demo macro
- Press Ctrl + E on the main menu
- Enter the level editor